davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Magazine] 2PM Oricon Style Magazine: Interview #02


 


Weekly 2PM #02
A slew of questions for Korea's popular "Beastly Idols"!
  • A big dictionary of 2PM's profiles
  • Dissecting each members' true nature!
2PM will debut in Japan on 18 May.
In this 2nd round of interviews, we'll narrow in on their true nature with 14 questions, a number associated to the 2PM name (14:00/2PM)!
From their favourite type of girl to their favourite music... we'll show you their answers in one interview.
Once you read this, you may become an expert at 2PM!?



~*JUNHO*~

"I want to visit a Hokkaido farm!"

Q1. What's your name?
Junho
Q2. When were you born?
25 January, 1990
Q3. What's your bloodtype?
Bloodtype A
Q4. What's your favourite food?
For Japanese food, it's tonkotsu ramen (ramen with pork belly and bones). Okinawa soba was also delicious. For Korean food, it's kimchi fried rice. (laughs)
Q5. What's your favourite fashion style?
I like suits, and I like casual or sporty wear. I'm not particular about brand names.
Q6. Where would you like to go in Japan?
A farm in Hokkaido! I want to go when I have time.
Q7. What place in Korea would you recommend?
Ilsan Lake Park. It has spots with flowers that really bloom beautifully.
Q8. What type of girl do you like?
Someone smart and polite; a person who knows how to love others and understands romance.
Q9. What kind of training exercise do you recommend?
Training exercise... that's difficult. Something like sit-ups, maybe. It's the most basic training technique.
Q10. Who's your favourite artiste in Japan?
L'Arc-en-Ciel-san. My favourite song is "Driver's High".
Q11. What's your favourite 2PM song?
"Don't Stop Can't Stop" and "All Night Long". Both are songs that give you energy when you listen to them. ☆Recorded in "All About 2PM"
Q12. If you could switch bodies with any member in the group, who would you switch with?
No one. I like myself. (laughs)
Q13. What are you looking forward to in the national Japan tour?
We're going through five areas in Japan, and I'm curious to know whether there'll be a difference in fan response amongst the various regions. When we go to the countryside in Korea, the fans we don't see often get really pumped for us.
Q14. Which one of your scenes do you want us to watch in the concert DVD "2PM 1st Concert in Seoul 'Don't Stop Can't Stop'" released in April?
Rather than focusing on my own scenes, because it's our first standalone concert in Seoul, we had a lot of fun, so I think the highlight of the DVD is the way all of us became one.



~*JUNSU*~

"I love ddeokbokki! In Japan, it's ootoro (laughs)"

Q1. What's your name?
Junsu
Q2. When were you born?
15 January, 1988
Q3. What's your bloodtype?
Bloodtype A
Q4. What's your favourite food?
For Japanese food, it's ootoro (fatty tuna belly)! (laughs) For Korean food, it's ddeokbokki.
Q5. What's your favourite fashion style?
Mufflers, scarves, hats...... I like fashion that go well with accessories.
Q6. Where would you like to go in Japan?
I want to go shopping in Shibuya! I also want to visit Ginza, because I haven't been there yet.....
Q7. What place in Korea would you recommend?
Shinsadong in Gangnam district. The place has many fancy restaurants and cafes, so I often go there to drink coffee.
Q8. What type of girl do you like?
A person with a charming smile, a person with pretty eyes, or someone who is strongly self-assured.
Q9. What kind of training exercise do you recommend?
First, sit-ups. And for myself, I drink a cup of black coffee before running on the treadmill. This is apparently good for metabolism. I think anyone can do training of this level, right?
Q10. Who's your favourite artiste in Japan?
JUJU-san and Chemistry-san. I heard JUJU-san's song at the "Mezamashi Super Live" in Okinawa for the first time and thought she was really good at singing.
Q11. What's your favourite 2PM song?
"Gimme the light" ☆Recorded in "All About 2PM"
Q12. If you could switch bodies with any member in the group, who would you switch with?
Nichkhun! Why? Because he's cool. And handsome, don't you think?
Q13. What are you looking forward to in the national Japan tour?
Meeting lots of people! We're basically looking forward to what kind of concert it'll turn out to be.
Q14. Which one of your scenes do you want us to watch in the concert DVD "2PM 1st Concert in Seoul 'Don't Stop Can't Stop'" released in April?
I'm in there fully enjoying the performances on stage from the bottom of my heart, so I think you'll see our true faces inside. I've also put a lot of emotion into my singing, so please listen carefully to the songs.



~*CHANSUNG*~

"I want to go to Hokkaido and see glaciers!"

Q1. What's your name?
Chansung
Q2. When were you born?
11 February, 1990
Q3. What's your bloodtype?
Bloodtype B
Q4. What's your favourite food?
For Japanese food, it's definitely sushi and ramen. If it's Korean food, normal homecooking like doenjang and kimchi.
Q5. What's your favourite fashion style?
I like outerwear, like coats or jackets. That's why I put more effort into my fashion in the winter.
Q6. Where would you like to go in Japan?
I want to go to Hokkaido and see glaciers. The cold? Yeah, I'm strong against that. If I had to choose, I'm not good with the heat. (laughs)
Q7. What place in Korea would you recommend?
Yangdong Folk Village. Noble families stayed in this village in the old Chosun Dynasty of the Lee clan. It's a little far from Seoul, so I don't think Japanese people go there often, but it's a quiet, pretty village.
Q8. What type of girl do you like?
A person with pretty eyes or someone with fierce eyes.
Q9. What kind of training exercise do you recommend?
I'm not familiar with exercise for women, but I think your legs can increase in bulk just by doing aerobic exercises, so.... I believe you should work on your upper body and lower body separately. Also, you won't see results if you don't keep it up for 3 months, so you have to keep training without giving up!
Q10. Who's your favourite artiste in Japan?
Chemistry-san! Because they're good at singing.
Q11. What's your favourite 2PM song?
"I Was Crazy About You" ☆Recorded in "01:59PM~JAPAN SPECIAL EDITION~"
Q12. If you could switch bodies with any member in the group, who would you switch with?
Wooyoung, I guess. He's funny, good-humoured, and the group's moodmaker.
Q13. What are you looking forward to in the national Japan tour?
The venues are all live houses, so I can't wait to show the real 2PM.
Q14. Which one of your scenes do you want us to watch in the concert DVD "2PM 1st Concert in Seoul 'Don't Stop Can't Stop'" released in April?
Our performances are really passionate and powerful. In addition, the emotion we put into each song is different, so if you watch the entire DVD at one go, you might find it interesting how our singing style changes with the song.



~*TAECYEON*~

"My recommended training technique is image training (laughs)"

Q1. What's your name?
Taecyeon
Q2. When were you born?
27 December, 1988
Q3. What's your bloodtype?
Bloodtype AB
Q4. What's your favourite food?
For Korean food, it's doenjang chige. For Japanese food, it's tonkotsu ramen.
Q5. What's your favourite fashion style?
T-shirts and jeans. Just a few days ago, I bought a hat at Dongdaemun.
Q6. Where would you like to go in Japan?
(in a loud voice) Kyoto! I want to experience Japan's history and culture!
Q7. What place in Korea would you recommend?
I recommend Seoul's Namsan Tower.
Q8. What type of girl do you like?
A person who is decisive, has a good sense of responsibility, and someone who will take good care of me.
Q9. What kind of training exercise do you recommend?
Image training. (laughs) Everyday, I go through the image training by thinking, "I'm exercising--!" (laughs)
Q10. Who's your favourite artiste in Japan?
Chemistry-san! I can't say which song I like; it's more that I enjoy the group's sound.
Q11. What's your favourite 2PM song?
"Don't Stop Can't Stop" ☆Recorded in "All About 2PM"
Q12. If you could switch bodies with any member in the group, who would you switch with?
(in Japanese) I want to become Junho. The reason is because he's sitting next to me. (laughs) He's very cool and really good at dancing; I want to experience the things that I can't do and only Junho can.
Q13. What are you looking forward to in the national Japan tour?
I'm glad to be able to meet all the Japanese fans across the nation, and I'm looking forward to having everyone watch our concert.
Q14. Which one of your scenes do you want us to watch in the concert DVD "2PM 1st Concert in Seoul 'Don't Stop Can't Stop'" released in April?
The 3rd song "Don't Stop Can't Stop". I think it's a song that conveys the strong and energetic vibe of 2PM, so I hope everyone can feel our power!



~*WOOYOUNG*~

"My favourite type is a girl who acts cute"

Q1. What's your name?
Wooyoung
Q2. When were you born?
30 April, 1989
Q3. What's your bloodtype?
Bloodtype B
Q4. What's your favourite food?
For Korean food, it's doenjang chige. For Japanese food, it's tonkotsu ramen.
Q5. What's your favourite fashion style?
Vintage wear. Or a slightly matured B-Boy fashion.
Q6. Where would you like to go in Japan?
Mt Fuji!
Q7. What place in Korea would you recommend?
Insadong within Seoul City. It has traditional Korean accessories and buildings, so it's like Japan's Kyoto.
Q8. What type of girl do you like?
An honest girl who acts cute.
Q9. What kind of training exercise do you recommend?
Push-ups. It's the most effective!
Q10. Who's your favourite artiste in Japan?
Def Tech-san. I like their song "My Way".
Q11. What's your favourite 2PM song?
"Only You". I'm addicted to it. ☆Recorded in "All About 2PM"
Q12. If you could switch bodies with any member in the group, who would you switch with?
Nichkhun. He has cool features, so I want to try walking down that path of life. (laughs)
Q13. What are you looking forward to in the national Japan tour?
First, I'm glad that we can perform across the country. Also, the venue Zepp is a place where we can perform close to our audience, so I can't wait to rock the house with everyone.
Q14. Which one of your scenes do you want us to watch in the concert DVD "2PM 1st Concert in Seoul 'Don't Stop Can't Stop'" released in April?
The opening. We had to appear on stage with bikes, but we were really worried about what would happen if we had an accident before the concert and whether we looked cool or not. But when we gave it a shot, the response from the audience was fantastic, so it's also our favourite scene.



~*NICHKHUN*~

"My favourite food is tonkotsu ramen"

Q1. What's your name?
Nichkhun
Q2. When were you born?
24 June, 1988
Q3. What's your bloodtype?
Bloodtype O
Q4. What's your favourite food?
For Japanese food, tonkotsu ramen. For Korean food, samgyeopsal.
Q5. What's your favourite fashion style?
Ahh, (in Japanese) something comfortable!
Q6. Where would you like to go in Japan?
I want to go to Harajuku. I want accessories and small items to commemorate my visit.
Q7. What place in Korea would you recommend?
Jeju Island maybe. There's a mountain called Mt. Halla. It's really tough to climb. I went 15km up for a programme once, but I didn't make it to the top even after walking so much. (laughs)
Q8. What type of girl do you like?
Fufufu. (laughs) Someone cute, kind, doesn't lie, and a person who's faithful to me and treasures their parents.
Q9. What kind of training exercises do you recommend?
I do push-ups and sit-ups in my room. I did some on the stairs here (interview place) just now, but chin-ups are the easiest and most effective way to build your body. That's really tough, though.
Q10. Who's your favourite artiste in Japan?
Utada Hikaru-san. I like "First Love"! My older brother let me listen to it 10 years ago in Thailand and I bought the album after that.
Q11. What's your favourite 2PM song?
"Thank You" ☆Recorded in "01:59PM~JAPAN SPECIAL EDITION~"
Q12. If you could switch bodies with any member in the group, who would you switch with?
Junsu, I think. He's very good at singing, so I want to try changing into him.
Q13. What are you looking forward to in the national Japan tour?
I want everyone to really feel our energy and become one with the audience.
Q14. Which one of your scenes do you want us to watch in the concert DVD "2PM 1st Concert in Seoul 'Don't Stop Can't Stop'" released in April?
Please watch me cry during the encore. (laughs) Hahaha!

Source: Oricon Style Magazine
Scans from simseol
Translated by fantaisie @ Wild2Day.org

[Magazine] 2PM Oricon Style Magazine: Interview #02 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List