davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Sunday, April 1, 2012

[Twitter] 2PM Nichkhun "I'm a Quarter British!"


On April 1, 2PM’s Nichkhun tweeted, “My mom recently told me that her father was an English man so that makes me a quarter British! That explains why I only turn red when I tan!” He followed up the tweet with another, “We prepared another track for our fan meeting today, but everyone left so fast. I’m so sad.

Since his debut, Nichkhun has received a lot of comments regarding his handsome appearance and distinct features. As a result, a number of fans were quick to believe Nichkhun’s tweet. While he fooled some, others were quick to realize that it was April Fools’ Day.

As semi-expected, he tweeted, “Aprils fools! I’m not a quarter British. I was also joking about having the extra track prepared~ =] have a happy one people~” several minutes before the end of the day.

Netizens commented, “I really thought he was part British,” “He definitely looks like it,” “He’s a good liar,” and more.


Source: soompi

[Twitter] 2PM Nichkhun "I'm a Quarter British!" Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List