davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[Album] 2PM Member’s Selection comments on the song


2PM comment to their songs in the 2PM Member's Selection album

Wooyoung on “Again and Again”: It’s a song that we have first recorded at the JYPEnt USA branch in New York. We prepared hard for this song, practising and being taught at the dorm for a week. Everything felt new and fresh being in New York, but I was also very proud and felt great to know that our company had a building in Manhattan. And the most important thing! Our first No. 1 song on National TV^^

Junsu on “10/10”:  At first I was really very glad to receive such a sensible song from Jinyoung-hyung. But my parts were only ad-libs at verse 2 and 3, and this song actually almost caused my personal slump with all the microphones that didn’t work well during the TV performances.

Junho on “I’ll be back”: I think it’s a piece of creation that was ahead of its time considering every single part of it – vocals, choreography, outfit, hair & make-up. Eye make-up with golden and silver foil, boots embedded with studs, the first national shuffle dance – it’s a song that set a trend.

Chansung on “She Might Come Back”: It’s a very placid song that is fit for easy listening and allows you to feel Jongsu hyung’s [the composer] sensibility. If you listen to this song, it sort of calms you down and softens your mood..!! heh heh

Taecyeon on “Heartbeat”: Heartbeat: Ah! I was shocked when I heard Heartbeat for the first time… I was totally against it, thinking it might not work out because of the unique rap style, but as the choreography and full arrangement was done, my opinion changed. I think that today’s 2PM would not be where we are now if it weren’t for Heartbeat.

Khun on “I Can’t”: I was really very excited when we first received this song. I really liked it, since I originally am a Ra.D hyung’s fan, and I thought that the song was EXACTLY my style. It’s a song that calms me down and gives me warmth every single time we perform it on stage.

Taecyeon on “Don’t Stop,Can’t Stop”: DSCS: It was the first composition sent by Jinyoung hyung for the title song after the end of Heartbeat’s zenith, and I felt that the lyrics and the melody really contained all the 2PM feelings at the time. Erupting with all that pain and hurt it was a bit too strong to become a title song, but personally it is my favourite 2PM song.

Wooyoung on “Gimme the Light”: It’s a song written to us by Busan-native Jo Jongsu-haengnim. I guess I could say it’s a song that has become our light. I suppose the lyrics approached us like that. I think at that time we were in need of the light.

Khun  on “Thank You”: I always feel very touched when I have to speak out the words at the beginning of the song: “This is for my Hottest”. There have always been so many things I wanted to tell our Hottest, and I’m really glad we were able to do it all through this song. Hottest, thank you for loving us!! Always ?

Junsu on “Move On”: It’s Junho’s self-composed song for the concert, a duet with Wooyoung. I think that the full feeling of this song can be reach while listening to it and watching both of them dance. I remember, that when the song still didn’t have a title the members would call it “Fire baby”, because it was the part of the lyrics that stood out the most^^

Chansung on “Hands Up”: I really liked it, because it was a strong resonating song that we could enjoy with everyone. Also it’s a song I’m especially attached to, because it was the first time I sang the main chorus part…!!

Junho on “Without U“: I think it’s a song that via its lyrics and choreography represented the hardships 2PM went through. It’s a song that showcases a very neat style and members’ sexual appeal.

Junho on “Alive”: It’s a song that Junsu hyung ambitiously prepared for his own solo stage. I think it’s a song that has showcased his boundless potential. It was new and fresh, considering that it was in a genre 2PM has never tried before.

Khun on “Give it to me”: It’s a song I like personally very much. I got a very good feeling when I first listened to it. And I also had a hunch that the fans would love it too. I thought that our Junho was great, I was so proud of him. Lee PD, fighting!=)

Wooyoung on “HOT”: It’s a great song written by our eldest Junsu hyung for 2PM. I was really shocked to see him composing overnight. Junsu hyung’s passion is really hot. As a younger [brother] I felt that I really had a lot to learn from him. Junsu hyung the best!!

Taecyeon on “I Hate You” : When I first heard “I hate you” I got this feeling of excitement starting from the fast beat part at the chorus. It was really hard to record, because the rap making was different from the established JYP rap style, but I think it’s the song that contributed the most to the current “Beastly” image!

Source: Trans by Egle @2pmalways

[Album] 2PM Member’s Selection comments on the song Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List