davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

[News] 2PM's Jang Wooyoung Discusses His Songwriting Process And The Group's Planned April Comeback In Nylon Interview


2PM fans, brace yourselves.

In an interview for the new issue of the fashion magazine Nylon, 2PM singer Jang Wooyoung revealed that the band will be returning to the stage in just a few weeks.

"We're filming a music video this weekend," Wooyoung said. "And band activities should resume sometime around mid-April."

Wooyoung also opened up about his somewhat tortured methodology for composing music.

"The way I think about music has definitely changed [since I started writing songs] and I got to experience the agony of creation," he said.

"I once read an interview of Seo Taiji where he said that the pains of creating something is really hard. Now I've grown to understand those words as well."

The 2PM singer admits to feeling conflicted about whether he should be doing what the audience wants or following his own personal vision.

"I'm delighted when someone listens to my music and likes it, but I've been somewhat worried lately about what kind of things I should do, whether it should be the music I like or the music the general public likes."

"When I look at the songs the general public likes these days, I get to think that it may not be my own preference," Wooyoung said. "And my own personal taste keeps on changing, so it's really hard to get a hold of the preference of a wide circle of general public."

But the aspiring songwriter is determined to continue to work at honing his craft.

"I keep on asking questions and I always carry a small keyboard around, working on something all of the time," he said.

"I've picked up the habit of jotting down what I feel in the moment. A song is not something you can just make once you have decided to, I've learned that it's something you have to keep on preparing for all the time."


Source: kpopstarz

[News] 2PM's Jang Wooyoung Discusses His Songwriting Process And The Group's Planned April Comeback In Nylon Interview Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List