davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Thursday, July 17, 2014

[News] 2PM's Taecyeon reveals his dating style and ideal type for 'InStyle'


Good news, HOTTEST! 2PM's Taecyeon has finally let go of his ideal type Ha Ji Won, meaning more room for you fan girls!

During his interview with 'InStyle' magazine, Taecyeon dished on his dating style, "It feels like I change depending on the person, but I often heard that I'm thoughtful... That is why there were some parts about Dong Hee's dating style on 'Very Good Days' that were awkward for me to act out. My personality is a bit different from the Gyeongsangdo guy's characteristic 'curt yet hesitantly caring from time to time' personality."

He also revealed his ideal type, "I think it's time to let go of Ha Ji Won noona, who I've always mentioned since the beginning and carried in my heart... My ideal type is a girl who isn't picky about food. On top of really loving food, I also love challenging myself to new things. I want my menu options to be wide open when we pick restaurants."

Check out more of Taecyeon's interview and pictorial in 'InStyle's August issue!



Source: allkpop

[News] 2PM's Taecyeon reveals his dating style and ideal type for 'InStyle' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List